Add character to a modern Toronto residence through the use of custom hardware on doors and cabinetry.
The lever chosen was only available in stainless steel on a simple backplate, plus this did not conform to the door conditions and hardware needed to make it work
Custom full height backplates were created.
- a custom finish was created to be used on all hardware. (not just door hardware )
- a unique lock mechanism was sourced to accommodate unique door conditions.
Interior design team
Powder coat chemist
CNC shop to fabricate custom escutcheon plates
- Met with design team to understand project needs
- Creation of a custom powder coat colour.
- Custom full height backplates were created with each door condition taken into account, conditions differed from one door to another
- Putting it all together with each door being its own unique case.